Electrical, Plumbing & HVAC contractors, Are you ready for a new way to run your business?
Top reasons to become a member and use our Flat Rate Systems
- Increase your sales, profit and overall success.
- No account receivables. You get paid for the job, the day you finish, which increases cash flow.
- Never negotiate your prices again. Your prices are in black & white in a standard guide.
- No price disputes, you have a signed and authorized work order, before any work begins.
- Eliminates the need for a sales person or yourself pricing the work, which frees up your time and saves you money. The technician will have you ‘’the owner” in book form, always guiding them.
- You and your technicians will love how simple and easy it is to use Precision Pricing. They can copy tasks right out of the book. Less mistakes and most importantly, less math mistakes.
- Your customer will be at ease knowing that you charge the same amount to everyone, regardless of whom they are, or where they live.
- As your company makes more money, you can offer top wages and benefits. The top technicians in your town will seek you out for employment.
- Simply put, your company will have the best electrical, HVAC and Plumbing flat rate software on the market, which will help you have a competitor’s edge and help you to dominate your market.
Why Choose Us?
Precision Pricing was specifically designed to help increase your business's success and profit. We are dedicated to you by providing the best tools possible for the Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC service contractor.
Precision Pricing Flat Rate is a quick and easy pricing guide that makes invoicing a smooth and stress-free process regardless of your trade.
We offer real solutions for real contractors. CS2 has been designed for contractors by contractors.
A good electrical, plumbing and HVAC flat rate book or program should be based on real life experiences. The time allowance and total cost to complete a task should be averaged between a good technician and an excellent technician.
Other factors, such as, good or bad conditions of the task being performed, a proper ethical mark up and your actual cost to run your business, should also be considered when estimating a task's time and price. Precision Pricing Flat Rate combines all the conditions above to calculate the task prices produced within our program.
A plumbing, electrical and HVAC flat rate program should be easy to use and easy to understand. If you are using a printed book, it should look professional and be easy to understand from the customer's and technician’s point of view. Our Flat Rate Systems demonstrates all of the above criteria.
Lastly, it gives you the time to work on your business and not in your business!
Employee’s now can price jobs correctly, the idea is to be able to send your technicians with either the flat rate book or mobile program so they can properly price jobs and close more sales. You personally can probably do 5 estimates on a good day. Now imagine if you have 5 techs in the field, each doing 2 - 3 estimates a day. How much time will that give you to be more productive and make your business more successful?
Flat rate books are a way for you to put “your knowledge” in a book form or in our mobile app. You will be empowering your employees, and this will in turn produce more profits for your company and at the same time streamline how you will do business for the rest of your life.
As you know time is money and if it's just you in the field, you will need every advatnage you can get to save time and make more money. You will be able create accurate proposals faster than ever before. At the same time you willl never have to worry if you left something off the table.
The CS2 Flat rate manuals and apps are based on your business and your costs. As a matter of fact, one of the things that needs to be done in order to create your flat rate manual is that you need to actually figure out your costs. This is easy to do and we have provided a free cost calculator for you to use.
To use the free cost calculator, please click here.
We look forward to serving you. If you are interested in becoming a member of CS2, please click here to buy CS2.Back to top